Thursday, November 18, 2010

I guess I just suck at blogging

OK, so I'm so sorry things haven't been updated for a while, I don't have some crazy I was attacked by ninjas excuse *but* that's ok because I am here now. I haven't been doing very well the past few days, I've probably been about 200 calories over my limit the past two days but I'm thinking I will probably go for a 4 mile walk today, that's my goal for the next few days do 4 miles every day so that when I go home the 4 mile block won't be a big deal for me.

Alright, today is going to be tough for me. Thanksgiving lunch is today therefore, I will probably eat way too freaking much...boo. I ate a smaller lunch so I can have a bit more at lunch, but I have a feeling that I will eat way less than normal because I feel like my stomach has shrunk a lot. Also, I've been feeling a little sick as of late so I probably won't eat too much because of that. I just hope they have squash, I LOVE Squash like, seriously. I told my mom that I would eat squash for my thanksgiving dinner, that's it haha.

Anyway, I'm gonna cut this short and I promise to remember to update you about how the lunch went <3

Peace,Love,Mixed Fruits

No comments:

Post a Comment